Wednesday, August 29, 2001

Welcome to Cathy and John's trip BLOG. I plan to write as we travel - a total of 13 days on ground transportation during the 6 week trip - or perhaps in the evening. I will bring my IPAQ and a keyboard and upload to BLOGGER at Internet Cafes where I can find them. I have not used BLOGGER before, but have been on the fringes of my daughter's, Danielle, BLOG.
How it works: you have given me your email and I specify you are on my "team". You can go to our trip WEB page and read what I (hope) to successfully upload as we travel, and/or you can click on the BLOG icon and enter your comments or thoughts at anytime. From my experience, it takes a few hours for your writing to actually appear in the BLOG. Or you can email me richwood38@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home